Here are six ways you become what you glorify:
- Your Worship- Love of money vs Love of Creator, Love of Persons vs Love of Stuff (Where do you find fullness and happiness?
- Your Habits- Virtues or Vices, repeated activities train yourself to be a kind of person (What habits do you seek to possess?)
- Your Standards- Pleasing to God or Man?, Satisfying Principles or People? (What is the standard of success?)
- Your Wealth- Career or Passive Income (Do you survive on only one stream of income?)
- Your Health – Healthy foods and activity vs unhealthy (Are you investing in your optimal health?)
- Your Mind- Are you constantly learning? Or, do you believe you ‘know enough’? Do you care about the truth, or do you want to appear smart?
- ‘What You Think, You Become’ – Success Magazine
- The Secret Power of Your Mind to Become What You Think – ThoughtCo
- You Become What You Think About · The Sales Blog
I am a philosopher that is interested in what makes life worth living, what is worth pursuing, and how we can learn from the past. I believe that good philosophy benefits everyone and that there should be philosophers that present philosophy to those outside of the academy.