Want to help the world be a little bit better? Master the Fallacy of the Accident, and Apply It
What is it? Confusing an accident (non-essential attribute) with an essential attribute?
- Racism: Surface vs Character
- Education: Degree vs Knowledge and Ability
- Religion: Nominal vs Actual
- Appearance vs Reality
For Other Resources:
For Similar Articles:
- Diagnosing and Correcting Racism: In Two Steps
- Please Stop Misrepresenting Statistics: Correlation is not causation.
I am a philosopher that is interested in what makes life worth living, what is worth pursuing, and how we can learn from the past. I believe that good philosophy benefits everyone and that there should be philosophers that present philosophy to those outside of the academy.
2 Replies to “The Accident Fallacy: A Beginning to Solve Many Issues”
Comments are closed.